COMET COMET

Amazing Ride!

It was an absolute pleasure working with you sir, and JAZZA really added the icing to this monstrous cake! Thank you for taking my silly idea and making it a reality :-D

-Ryan

Faq, Fuqof ... Fuqhed Faq, Fuqof ... Fuqhed

sigh

I've been on both sides unfortunately :P

I Have A Question. I Have A Question.

???

Why are all these audio artists, including myself, being featured on your animation? There isn't a single song listed there that's played on this. Seriously, could you take all of us off of here so we don't have to be associated with this. I really don't like my name being on here if I'm not contributing at all to...well whatever this is.

benjadaninja responds:

I just want views, mate. Did you watch the movie though? Lots of people think it's pretty good.

crossroads in the sky crossroads in the sky

Beautifully simple

You made this seem effortless. I commend you on this flash. I think there's a lot of people on NG that feel flash movies are supposed to make them laugh, and if it doesn't then it's not worth watching. I disagree, and I appreciate you producing this. It's been great food for thought.

House of 1000 Cats House of 1000 Cats

Awesome work

I was just excited my music got used in something, let alone a masterpiece like this. Great animation. This flash is near perfect!

Neo v Smith Neo v Smith

Awesome

I don't know what that Nondo guy is talking about. I thought the sprites moved extremely well with the music and the hits seems to come with the sounds as well as it could when you're dealing with sprites. As for Neo bursting out twice,,,well that I just have to laugh that someone would even nit pick that much about. Didn't he burst out twice in the movie? I'm pretty sure he did. The fight seemed well paced, not slow at all. I also saw a plethora of different moves coming from Neo and it didn't seem repetitive to me at all. So there. A great animation through and through. 5 and 10

LeviFolds responds:

Pst! (I think his computer is slow). I think he burst out about 80 times, just the number of Smiths being thrown around varied. The first time its only a few, then he has no choice but to do it again. Thanks for your kind review. It seems low reviews result from bad computers or poor judgement...shame, really.

Double Dragon X Double Dragon X

The music makes it feel ripped off

Don't get me wrong, the animation was freakin awesome. But how many people have already used the Halo Battle theme. It's been thrown into the background of so many movies and animations,,, and in my opinion it's not serving the brothers their deserved respect that you were trying to give them. I'm not a "Halo Fan Boy" by any means, but I think there could of been a much better, and dare I say original soundtrack for this movie. Hopefully you can find that for your next project.

The MAC & PC show The MAC & PC show

Lol

That's Awesome. But I still prefer macs. LET THE FLAMING BEGIN!!!!!!

Another Day Eight Another Day Eight

good animation, bad music

I'm sorry but the singing was just horrible. The voices consistently went out of tune and were not harmonizing properly. I know this is supposed to be a review for the flash part but in a movie where the music is so heavily a part of the story, it needs to be,,well,,,good. Great animation though!

Melons Melons

GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD!

Geez I played this last night before hittin the bed and it looped over and over all night long. Brilliantly addictive!